This page is a work in progress
The 2014 National Curriculum states that by the time children leave primary school they should be able to:
- understand what algorithms are; how they are implemented as programs on digital devices; and that programs execute by following precise and unambiguous instructions
- create and debug simple programs
- use logical reasoning to predict the behaviour of simple programs
- use technology purposefully to create, organise, store, manipulate and retrieve digital content
- recognise common uses of information technology beyond school
- use technology safely and respectfully, keeping personal information private; identify where to go for help and support when they have concerns about content or contact on the internet or other online technologies.
If you have any concerns about anything on this website, any other websites you or your family and friends visit, or anyone that contacts you through a website, please click on this button to register your concern. You can speak to anyone in the school with your concerns. In particular Mrs Green is responsible for online safety.