!Required as soon as possible!
Salary: Grade 3 (points 12 to 16) Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Contract type: 35 hrs per week, 40 weeks per year Contract term: Permanent
Closing Date: 12 noon – Friday 1st February 2019
The Willows Primary School is a unique, exciting place to work. We are looking for a highly organised and experienced Office administrator to join our forward thinking and newly established office team.
This is an exciting role at the heart of the school and the successful candidate will play a key part in ensuring that everyone is able to learn and work in a safe, stimulating environment and that families and visitors feel valued and part of our community.
Our challenge to you…..
- Be highly organised, flexible and quick thinking, have an eye for detail, a sense of humour[a1] and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Be friendly and professional, modelling excellent communication skills in order to support our children and families, as well as welcome visitors
- Have experience of the development, management and operation of school administration systems;
- Be able to use school administrative and financial systems, including Capita SIMS, PSF and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Have experience of managing others in an office environment, ideally in an educational setting.
- Have a working knowledge of school HR procedures and related safeguarding requirements
- Have awareness of the specific needs of young children in relation to their health, safety and wellbeing as well as their education.
- Have experience of HR administration and recruitment processes
- Show true team player qualities by collaborating with colleagues and participating in the wider life of the school.
Our commitment to you…..
- A well-resourced school that encourages continuing professional development.
- Trust in your capabilities and support for you to realise your innovative ideas.
- A school where you will be enabled to make your mark and you will really know you are making a difference in the lives of children.
- A warm welcome when you visit.
The Willows Primary School is an Orwell Multi Academy Trust Academy and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.
Get in touch: Tel: 01473 683178
Salary: Pay Grade: 4 points 20 to 24 (£19,8196 - £22,401 pro rata)
Fixed-Term contract for 1 year with the possibility of being extended if funding allows for this.
Working Hours: 37 hours per week, for 39 weeks per year (term time only)
ABOUT THIS POST
We wish to appoint a Learning Mentor as part of the development of our school inclusion team. The post will focus on working with pupils at primary level looking at five main areas:-
- Engaging pupils with their learning.
- Helping pupils to resolve issues.
- Working directly with pupils and their families.
- Providing support and guidance to teaching staff.
- Working alongside other professionals.
You will be expected to work with individuals and small groups, and work closely with class teachers and the
Senior Management Team.
PURPOSE OF THE POST
To provide support for pupils both within and outside a classroom. We expect this post to demonstrate a greater engagement in lessons by pupils and for these pupils to be making improved progress with their learning.
Applying for the post:
To apply for this post, please complete the official application form and return it to school in the post or via email.
Applications need to be received by noon on Friday 18th January 2019.
Interviews are planned to take place on Friday 25th January 2019.
Visits to the school are encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the Headteacher via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or my phoning the school office on 01473 683178.