There are currently no vacancies at The Willows Primary, however there is a vacancy for the Central Trust Support.
Business Support Officer
17.5 hrs per week; 39 weeks per year
Grade 3 (£16,123 - £20,138 FTE)
we are looking for someone to join our central trust team at an exciting time in our development.
Orwell Multi Academy Trust is founded on a belief that collaboration unlocks the potential to create excellent school communities where learning is unstoppable and aspirations have no limits.
The Trust is creating a strong central team, based in our Ipswich Head Office. This new role will bring administrative support to the central finance team.
We are looking for a Business Support Officer who can provide professional administrative support to our central team and ensure the ongoing effectiveness of the central team processes that will underpin our future success.
The right person for this job will be someone who:
- Has an unfailing belief that a good education opens doors and allows children to achieve whatever they want in life
- Has a good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Has exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Has a NVQ level 2 in appropriate subject (eg. Business Administration) or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Able to maintain confidentiality at all levels
- Ability to plan and organise own workload, taking responsibility for delivery of tasks.
- Enjoys being part of a team and is prepared to work towards shared goals and outcomes.
- Has knowledge of office based equipment and IT packages
- Is proactive and willing to develop and learn
The ideal candidate will have had some experience of working in an administrative environment and an understanding of academy schools would be an advantage.
We can offer you the opportunity to work in a Trust focused on improving outcomes through collaborative approaches and finding sustainable, locally based solutions.
An application pack can be downloaded on the right.
Closing date: Noon Monday 30th April 2018. Interviews will be held on Wednesday 2nd May 2018
Please return completed applications to Orwell Multi Academy Trust, FAO Jenny Hunwicke, C/O Halifax Primary School, Prince of Wales Drive, Ipswich, IP2 8PY or email to: J.email@example.com