How much of the Total Eclipse can you see?
Safer Internet Day Tuesday 10th February
Take the quiz and see how you do.
Land, Sea and Sky
In In Science we’ll be finding out:
- How to carry out simple investigations
- How to distinguish living and non-living things.
- How different processes and conditions affect living things.
- How and why plants are suited to different environments.
- How water, light, temperature and air affect plants.
- How the food chain process happens.
- How to classify animals by their features.
- The principles of nutrition, growth, movement and reproduction.
In In Art and Technology we’ll be finding out:
- How products in everyday use are deigned and made, affecting their
- How to make useable plants
- How to use simple tools and equipment with some accuracy.
- How to identify the ways in which products in everyday use meet specific needs.
In Internationalism we’ll be finding out:
- Some of the similarities and differences between a variety of countries.
- About ways in which these similarities and differences affect the lives of people.
- Be able to identify activities and cultures which are different from, but equal to their own.
This video has been helping the children learn about the water cycle
BBC Bitesize has been helping the children understand Food Chains.
The children have also been learning about animal habitats and how they adapt.