For the first half of the Summer Term the children will be studying 'Existing...Endangered...Extinct?'
How are living things classified , and why?
How are life cycles (mammal, amphibian, insect and bird), similar and different?
What is meant by 'food chain' and 'food web'?
Interdependence of living things. What would happen if there were no plants? What would happen if there were no bees?
Examples of extinct and protected world habitats and species
The seven signs of life ( MRS NERG)
The following websites and videos will help with this.
by Randall S. Hansen, Ph.D., and Katharine Hansen, Ph.D.
1. You listen, talk and write to other workers effectively.
2. You gather and analyse information.
3. You use computers and other technical devices to help you achieve a goal.
4. You are flexible so you adapt when things change and new challenges arise.
5. You motivate and inspire other workers and help them to solve
6. You make sure the work gets completed and that team members feel
valued and happy in their job.
7. You relate well to people who think differently to you.
8. You design, plan, organise and finish projects and tasks on time.
9. You find solutions to problems using your creativity, reasoning, and past
experiences along with the available information and resources.
10. You work well with others in a professional way.