Timetable for Year 6
This could change at any time, please check this page for the latest up-to-date information
Wednesday 1st Visit your High School
W/B 6th K'Nex Challenge Check out the photos below
8th & 9th Production 'Olivia'Look in the Gallery for cast and production
10th - 17th Dragons Apprentice
Friday 17th Parents invited to see Dragon's Apprentice Market
Place and to invest along with the rest of the School
Look at the Dragon's Apprentice page
Monday 20th Rocket lauching
Wednesday 22nd Leavers Assembly
The children have had to come-up with a new idea. Once they have done this, they must conduct market research. This information must be presented using Excel. They must build their prototype.
They will produce a PowerPoint to explain their invention to investors.
To let the whole school know about the product, they must advertise it, using a TV advert, a radio advert and a poster.
A spreadsheet will be used to show investors how profitable the product is.
On Friday 17th July there will be a Market Place, in front of he whole school. Every child will have 'Willows Pounds' to invest. The Company with the most invest will win.
by Randall S. Hansen, Ph.D., and Katharine Hansen, Ph.D.
1. You listen, talk and write to other workers effectively.
2. You gather and analyse information.
3. You use computers and other technical devices to help you achieve a goal.
4. You are flexible so you adapt when things change and new challenges arise.
5. You motivate and inspire other workers and help them to solve
6. You make sure the work gets completed and that team members feel
valued and happy in their job.
7. You relate well to people who think differently to you.
8. You design, plan, organise and finish projects and tasks on time.
9. You find solutions to problems using your creativity, reasoning, and past
experiences along with the available information and resources.
10. You work well with others in a professional way.
Residential, time away, potentially the ultimate sleep-over.
Look at all the different activities Year 6 had.