2014-2015 Dragon's Apprentice
Here are the final results
|1||Supreme Surprise||£ 26,200|
|4||Text Star||£ 15,000|
|5||Crafty Cakes||£ 14,200|
|7||No More Bullies||£ 10,400|
|8||First Choice||£ 8,200|
Text Star Work TV Advert
FPGB Team TV Advert
Fun Fasty TV Advert
First Choice TV Advert
First Choice TV Advert
JellyTastic TV Advert
Delicious Cake Company
RKBR TV Advert
No More Bullies TV Advert
Text Star Work Radio Advert
Here are the companies PowerPoints explaining their projects they want you to invest in:
Text Star Work
First Choice Disco Lightbulb
First Choice Chilli Apple
Delicious Surprise Cakes
No More Bullies
The children have had to come-up with a new idea. Once they have done this, they must conduct market research. This information must be presented using Excel. They must build their prototype.
They will produce a PowerPoint to explain their invention to investors.
To let the whole school know about the product, they must advertise it, using a TV advert, a radio advert and a poster.
A spreadsheet will be used to show investors how profitable the product is.
On Friday 17th July there will be a Market Place, in front of he whole school. Every child will have 'Willows Pounds' to invest. The Company with the most invest will win.
by Randall S. Hansen, Ph.D., and Katharine Hansen, Ph.D.
1. You listen, talk and write to other workers effectively.
2. You gather and analyse information.
3. You use computers and other technical devices to help you achieve a goal.
4. You are flexible so you adapt when things change and new challenges arise.
5. You motivate and inspire other workers and help them to solve
6. You make sure the work gets completed and that team members feel
valued and happy in their job.
7. You relate well to people who think differently to you.
8. You design, plan, organise and finish projects and tasks on time.
9. You find solutions to problems using your creativity, reasoning, and past
experiences along with the available information and resources.
10. You work well with others in a professional way.
If you have any concerns about anything on this website, any other websites you or your family and friends visit, or anyone that contacts you through a website, please click on this button to register your concern. You can speak to anyone in the school with your concerns. In particular Miss Blanchard and Mr Weatherby are responsible for online safety.