Required for 20TH APRIL 2020
- An increasingly well-resourced school that encourages continuing professional development.
- Trust in your capabilities and support for you to realise your innovative ideas.
- A school where you will be able to make a real difference to the lives and outcomes of our children and their families.
- A warm welcome when you visit.
Applying for the post:
- To apply for this post, please complete the official application form and return it to school in the post or via email.
Applications need to be received by noon on Friday 27th January 2020.
Interviews are planned to take place week beginning Monday 3rd February 2020.
Visits to the school are encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the Headteacher via email at email@example.com or my phoning the school office on 01473 683178.
The Willows Primary School is an Orwell Multi Academy Trust Academy and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.