All children must wear school uniform of navy sweatshirts, sky blue polo shirts and dark grey trousers or skirts. Shoes must be plain black (no boots) with plain grey, black or white socks. Summer dresses should be navy blue gingham.
All Uniform can be purchased from PMG Schoolwear. Parents can go in store at PMG Schoolwear Ipswich, 40 Westgate Street, Ipswich, IP1 3ED. Their Opening times are Monday - Saturday 9.00am - 5.00pm, Tel. 01473 212050.
Alternatively parents may order their uniform online by following the link below: https://www.pmgschoolwear.co.uk/school/TheWillowsPrimarySchool_Ipswic
All uniform should be clearly marked with your child’s name and class.
Your child will also need a PE kit. This consists of navy shorts or tracksuit bottoms, white or pale blue T-shirt, a navy sweatshirt or tracksuit top and trainers.
Alternatively, the following can be purchased from your local supermarket;
- Black or grey school trousers or skirt
- Light blue polo shirt
- Checked blue dress (Summer term)
- Navy blue or black shorts or tracksuit bottoms(PE)
- Plain black shoes to wear to and from school and inside school
- Plain white trainers for the playground and PE
- Wellingtons for wet weather (optional)
- White, blue, grey or black plain socks
- Grey, black or navy tights for girls (plain no patterns)
- Tied back if shoulder length
- No dyed or coloured hair
- Plain black, grey or navy hair bands/toggles
Jewellery & Nails
- Small stud earrings (Removed for PE)
- No other jewellery
- No nail varnish
During bad weather the pupils can wear wellingtons to school and in the playground during the school day. We require the pupils to wear black shoes in school. White trainers will be used when the pupils go into the playground and for outside PE. This will enable the pupils to run around safely and the staff can monitor the use of shoes so that mud is not brought into the school. Also it is important for health and safety that pupils do not wear fashion boots or heels.